Hunter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded: Hero Release Date: March 2, 2011 About: Godswar US - MMORPG Browser Game General Information Guild: HunterServer: ZeusPolis: Athens Mission: The care of the future is mine

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compounding and Forging Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morpheus
Admin

Compounding and Forging Guide Empty
PostSubject: Compounding and Forging Guide   Compounding and Forging Guide EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Compound + Forge Guide
Compound:

how it work:
Compounding and Forging Guide Compou10

If you compound randomly, the main gear could had more bonus, or higher quality , or somethimes go back to origin

But, now i going share one recipe 99.9% work . ( and is For the cursed zone)

How to make Delicate with 3/4 bonus

Let's call Main Gear, A (ex: lv 100 common sword)
The first one is the one you put it into first slot. (underline) What you will get:

1. A+ 3 Enchance Gear -Enchance A

2. Enchance A + 2 Enchance Gear + 1 Delicate Gear -Delicate A

3. Delicate A + 3 Common Gear with 3 Bonus -Enchance A with 3/4 bonus

4. Let's put away the A first
(Delicate Gear + 3 Common Gear with 3 Bonus) x2 -2 x (Enchance Gear with 3 Bonus)

5.Enchance A with 3/4 Bonus + 1 Delicate Gear + 2 Enchance Gear with 3 Bonus

DaDa Delicate w/ 3 Bonus !!!!!

Q: Why is for crused zone only?
Cuz it need 4 Delicate, 5 Enchance and 9 Common w/ 3 Bonus, how can you do that outside of Crused?
Q: Why is 99.9%?
One time, I compound Delicate A with 3 Common Gear with 3 Bonus, and it come out Enchance wih 2 Bonus. So Bad thing do happen!!!
Q: DO I had to had a Common plain Gear?
No, you don't necessar need to. ex: If you had a Delicate Gear you want to make it 3 Bonus, you could diretly go to 3, skip 1 and 2

Ps: This is not the only way You can make Delicate w/ 3 Bonus!!!!!!

_______________________________________I'm a sexy separate line _________________________________________________

Forge:

How it work:
Compounding and Forging Guide Forge110

Emerald(Upgrade Gear's Grade):

Grade 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
75% 50% 20% 5%

Suggestion: Even the bonus has level, the higher level, the more addition bonus; So, the emerld only worth when forge Gear with lv 2 bonus.
If you had lv 3, don't even think about it, Click Forge !!!

Sapphire(Upgrade Gear's Quality):
Name Common - Enchance - Delicate - Good - Superior
65% 45% 10% 0%
1.1x 1.21x 1.42x 1.8x
(if the attack of a spear is 100, when it become enchance, it had 110 att.; when is Superior, it has 180 att. etc, etc.

Suggestion:The higher state of the Weapon/Gear, the more increasing they will have. So, the leg and the ring that don't even had 100 state, was not worth to upgrade.

Ruby(Upgrade Gear's Level):
Lv 1 Lv2 Lv3
5% 25% 100%

lv70-100, one Emerld has more effect than one Sapphire
Lv100+ Sapphire has more effect than Emerld, but, however it almost has same effect as you has Classic+, Grade 5+

Note: You will get some Gems at the early, I will suggest you keep it. my recommediation time to upgrade is 70, But you always can forge thing when ever you want.

If you need help understanding this just let someone know!
Back to top Go down
https://hunterguild.board-directory.net

Compounding and Forging Guide
Page 1 of 1